GUCCI Retail Trainer
Gucci - Regular
Level: Training Specialist (Entry-to-Mid)
Brief: The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic retail team that looks after operations in the APAC market as part of the larger SAP (South Asia Pacific) region of GUCCI.
Scope: The role requires up to 30% travel, and will cover GUCCI Thailand stores of operation, as well as occasional requirements to travel for meetings of importance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Training (Facilitated Classroom / On-Job Training (OJT) / Online & Blended)
The individual will be required the train retail frontline staff in either a facilitated classroom setting, on-the-job (most frequent mode), and will be taught how to conduct online and webinar training as a primary responsibility.
Curriculum Design & Development
The Retail Trainer will support the development of courseware and materials including PowerPoint presentations, participant handouts, trainers' guides, and other tools/materials for use by both front and backend retail staff.
Work closely with the team & Retail Co-ordinator to plan and co-ordinate training events, external visits, store visits, and organisation of all activities around the L&D function. The Retail Trainer will own the training calendar.
Reporting & Analysis
Regular reporting on staff and store performance will be required to track training impact on business KPIs. This may take the form of MS Excel workbooks, MS PowerPoint presentations, and MS Word documents.
Upholding and enforcing service, grooming, and quality standards in Gucci's stores according to brand and regional guidelines.
KSA (Knowledge / Skills / Attitude):
- A positive and naturally happy personality is preferred.
- Shop Floor experience is a bonus.
- The environment is extremely fast-paced with frequent on-the-fly changes, requiring a flexible, adaptable, and quick-thinking individual.
- The Thailand office team are a good mix of High-D and High-C DiSC profiles, but this individual is not required to be of a similar type.
- The individual should be methodical, organised and responsible.
- He/she should have excellent communication skills, and bilingual ability although not required, is a bonus.
- Regardless of bilingual ability, the individual should demonstrate a high level of cross-cultural maturity considering the diversity of the selling floor.
- The individual should have a preexisting interest and demonstrated passion in fashion and the retail industry
- Full time