GUCCI Senior Media Manager, South Asia & Pacific
Gucci - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
- Using the WW Digital Media Strategy as a guide, develop the local approach to premium digital activity, including budget plans, media mix and placement strategy.
- Work closely with local senior MarCom, Merchandising and WW Product Marketing Execs to understand the local business challenges and global opportunities.
- Lead the relationship with local digital agencies, vendors and social media platform contacts.
- Manage digital influencers projects and reports on results
- Manage local Digital Media Planner and/or Coordinator direct reports.
- Oversee local inputs into MMS and all regional digital budget charts.
- Benchmark local activities to our KPI and benchmarking system, looking to optimize and expand the plans.
- Prepare and share plan summaries, topline results and regular reports with local execs and the WW Digital Media team.
- Build close synergy with the local eCommerce team, monitoring and aligning the activity calendar.
- Closely collaborate with the WW Digital Media and WW Content teams to execute local Digital Native programs and be well versed on the most current Digital Native Content Disclosure policy.
- Oversee all local digital campaign specs and manage creative requests with the WW Corporate Image Department and local agency.
- Ensure all imagery on the Local Digital Store Listings programs are updated.
- Ensure local agency billing reports and invoicing payments are handled on time.
- Attend relevant local industry events and conferences to stay current on all digital topics, reporting these findings back to local Execs and the WW Digital Media team.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in native language and English.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in digital media planning or eMarketing on the brand/retailer, agency or publisher side.
- Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
- Passion for the fashion, luxury and digital industry.
- Enthusiastic, driven and well organized.
- Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, MOAT, Doubleclick Systems and Social Media Analytics
- Full time