KERING Account Assistant (O2C)
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
How you will contribute
- Generated invoice/credit note and maintain up-to-date billing system
- Reconciliation of sales vs collection and handle the variance with respective stakeholders.
- In charge of the balance sheet reconciliation for O2C portion.
- Maintain proper filling and records
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies and customer queries.
- Handling refund process / payment gateway service providers
- Support SSC’s objective of becoming 100% paperless (re-designing controls, practices and processes)
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Diploma in Accounting/Finance
- 1 to 3 years working experiences,
- Retail industry experience is preferred
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Immediately available or on short notice
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time