KERING Accountant (AR & GL Team)
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position is in the shared services team and responsible for daily accounting functions for multiple retail brands in the Hong Kong and Macau markets.
How you will contribute
- Perform accounts receivable, general ledger duties for multi brands
- Perform reconciliation and assist in reporting for multi brands
- Perform sales audit in inventory system
- Prepare month end closing in the accounting shared services team, with timely and accurate accounting records
- Prepare BS & PL schedules
- Check subordinates’ work
- Assist in accounting activities, e.g. stock take and audit
- Support daily accounting duty and perform ad hoc assignment from time to time as assigned by supervisor
- Proactively involve and act as a player in various projects
Who you are
- Fast and Efficient, well organized, detailed oriented as well as a good team player
- Responsible and able to work under pressure with tight deadline
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office, exposure in JDE is preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 6-year relevant accounting experience
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong