KERING After Sales Specialist
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking an After Sales Specialist who will report to the After Sales Supervisor as part of our dynamic team in Korea.
The After Sales Specialist delivers the highest level of customer service in After Sales in order to guarantee an outstanding customer experience and satisfy customer needs expectations, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies.
After Sales Specialist will be part of the After Sales Operations and deal with Korea DOS, Outlet, DFS and Ecommerce stores with the referents from the various regions, in a multi-lingual / multi-category / multi-brand team.
How you will contribute
- Complete customer request analysis and ensure complete and prompt feedback to the Front End following internal procedures and cooperating with all the other functions involved in the After Sales process (Front End, Back Office, Production business units/Repairs centers). The process includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Work with the Front Office/Back Office team/Repair vendors to improve their performance and enhance productivity in order to optimize the service lead time to the final customer.
- Provide feedback and issue exchanges, returns and refunds or compensation for After Sale (Before Sale) items for repairs, defects and RAs (Credit Note)
- Create orders under the system for location transfers to move items depending on items classification or import/export
- Provide accurate and reliable information/documentation regarding all Credit Note and Local destruction process
- Collaborate closely with Brands’ Retail, Store Operations, external vendors and Group Operations HQ
- Analyze statistical data in order to define proper KPI’s of Front and Back Office, determining their level of customer service
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by Front Office representatives
- Define repetitive and critical defective issues and escalate it in a timely manner to improve product quality
- Assist and support Stores or regional Brand teams using the company’s policies and guidelines
- Improve After Sales Front Office and Back Office procedures, policies and standards
- Handle any major customer complaints or incidents
- Find ways to measure and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and identify areas of improvement
- Manage the quality check process in the warehouse to clarify/judge product condition by defined grade/group;
- Work/lead with the warehouse QC staff to complete the daily operations efficiently
- Identify items that can be further repaired or reconditioned and make those items “refreshed” under the best condition for further use
- Ensure continuous update of tickets through the system in order to guarantee the After Sales process traceability end-to-end
- Produce and analyze reports on After Sales activities and KPIs for continuous improvement
- Support team members in problem solving
Who you are
- A minimum of 2 years experience in After Sales/Customer or Client Service in the retail luxury industry (preferable)
- Good communication skills in written & verbal English
- Customer orientation and interest in After Sales Service
- Computer literacy (MS Office) with analytical skills and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, independent, self-motivated and able to motivate the team
- Ability to manage change, achieve and drive results and adapt to changing business environment
- Ability to drive (preferable)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of