KERING After Sales Supervisor
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
The After Sales Supervisor delivers the highest level of customer service in After Sales in order to guarantee an outstanding customer experience and satisfy customer needs expectations, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies.
After sales specialist will be part of the After Sales Operations and deal with Korea DOS and DFS stores with the referents from the various regions, in a multi-lingual / multi-category / multi-brand team.
After Sales Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the After Sales Front Office and Back Office department and ensuring the highest level of After Sales service possible, in line with the company’s vision, mission and goals while in line with the company’s policies. He/she considers both short and long-term interests of the customer in making After Sales service decisions and takes risks to serve these interests.
After Sales Supervisor will also secure cooperation between Front office and back office and repair associates, in order all departments. Will work in cooperation to satisfy customer’s needs.
How you will contribute
• Complete customer request analysis and ensure a complete and prompt feedback to the Front End following internal procedures and cooperating with all the other functions involved in After Sales process (Front End, Back Office, Production business units/Repairs centers). The process includes, but it is not limited to, the following activities:
- Lead and supervise the Front Office/Back Office team/Repair vendors, providing guidance and performing coaching to team members for further improving their performance, develop them and enhance their productivity in order to optimize the service lead-time to final customer.
- Provide feedback and issue exchanges, returns and refunds or compensation for After Sale (Before Sale) items for repairs, defects and RAs (Credit Note)
- Provide accurate and reliable information/documentation regarding all Credit Note and Local destruction process
- Collaborate closely with Brands Retail, Store Operation, external vendors and Group Operations HQ
- Analyze statistical data in order to define proper KPI’s of Front and Back Office, determining their level of customer service
- Investigate and solve customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by Front Office representatives
- Assist and support Stores or regional Brand teams using company’s policies and guidelines - Improve After Sales Front Office and Back Office procedures, policies and standards
- Handle any major customer complaints or incidents
- Find ways to measure and maintain high level of customer satisfaction and identify areas of improvement
• Ensure continuous update of tickets through the system in order to guarantee the After Sales process traceability end-to-end
• Produce and analyze reports on After Sales activities and KPIs for continuous improvement
• Support team members in problem solving and help them to grow in order to retain talents within the team
Who you are
• Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 5 years’ Experience in After Sales Services/customer service, with Luxury Product experience is a plus
• Strong customer orientation and interest in After Sales Service in general
• Fluent written and verbal English
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Good analytical skills, excellent communication skills including outstanding persuasion and presentation skills, Strong decision making
• Flexible, multi-tasking and work well under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy, independent, self-motivate and able to motivate the team
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of