KERING APAC Assistant Application Manager, Sales
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position will manage the Sales Area within the Application Competence Center for Kering Technologies APAC.
Digital is changing everything. Yet with so much change, the digital age is still young with significant opportunities to seize. At Kering, you’ll be at the forefront helping our brands, your clients, to build the roadmap based on the specifics of the Asia Pacific region/countries. As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for Kering.
In this role, the position will also be responsible to support any present and future roll-out of global Sales application in the Regions, liaising with the Country Business and Technologies teams.
As the main focus will be Sales application area, a strong experience in Global Retail Companies is mandatory, with a preference to Chinese social media landscape, but in multi-country environments, in multicultural-international landscapes.
How you will contribute
- Manage the Sales Regional application landscape, with clear understanding of the main process supported and of the relevant integration flows
- Support the Manager in interacting with Business Solution Global team to properly address the Sales Regional business requirements and to enforce at regional level the adoption of global standards supporting the periodical roll-out projects
- Create high level and detailed level requirements specifications for major and minor projects
- Generate business requirements and use cases which documents business needs, rules and details
- Identify and document constraints, assumptions and risks associated with business requirements
- Document gaps in projects whilst providing potential solutions
- Prepare business cases
- Maintain timely communications to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements and the impact to the business area
- Develop for Sales area and maintain business process / application map at regional level and with all the specific country application
- Enforce Sales application and the respect of a clear application governance that allow to manage at Regional level the full change management process and to provide strict guidelines in relation to changes requested at local level around any configuration or integration flow.
- Interact directly on Sales part with the Regional and with Global Application support team in case escalation due to the specific application malfunctions that are impacting the Regional business operations
- Ensure the Country Business & IS teams are properly trained on Sales areas and to support the local business processes and local requirements gathering
Who you are
- Hands-on experience in Sales applications, retail/store operation, customer relationship management, marketing, with strong preference for experience in luxury retail environments.
- Excellent listening, critical thinking and probing skills
- Rigorous, autonomous, organized, committed, transparent
- Used to apply any requirement-analysis methodology to formalize requirements in clear, concise and meaningful matter
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English & Mandarin
- Work independently as a strong team player
- Able to work along with other team members from different background
- Comfortable to travel frequently within APAC and to Europe
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong