KERING Cloud Security Manager
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow’s Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination”. In 2021, Kering had over 42,000 employees and revenue of €17.6 billion.
Join us to shape the Luxury of tomorrow with us.
We are actively seeking a Cloud Security Manager to join our Cyber Security team. You will work alongside seasoned IT and security professionals, supporting Kering teams, helping to embrace cloud technologies while keeping up with the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape.
How you will contribute
Within Kering CyberSecurity team, you will
- Define and manage Kering Cloud Cyber Security policy
- Accompany Kering move to cloud program
- Define, evaluate and manage implementation of cloud security solutions and manage budget related to these solutions and projects
- Work with SOC/CSIRT team to integrate cloud based alerts
- Advocate cloud security policy and guidelines to Kering teams (Kering Technologies, Houses)
Who you are
- Undergraduate or masters’ degree preferably in one of the following areas: Information Security, Business Management, Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, and/or other related majors
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience in securing cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Experience building and migrating applications in the cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alibaba/Aliyun)
- Good understanding of cloud security architecture, security assessments, audit standards for the Cloud, security threats in the cloud
- Experience in working independently or as part of a large team to deliver cloud security services on its own or within large complex projects.
- In possession of or working toward industry recognized cloud security certifications such as CCSK, CCSP, Azure Security Engineer, Azure Solution Architect Expert, AWS Solution Architect Associate/Professional
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with team members and stakeholders
Why work with us?
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic and ever growing company, collaborating with our corporate and houses teams worldwide, in a challenging context.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China