KERING Cross-brand Retail Management Trainee
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
China Cross-brand Retail Management Trainee will report to Store Manager or Store Director and assist the store management team for overall management of the boutique, staff, merchandising and customer-service to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned by brand. The MT will need to behave as a brand ambassador and a proactive sales professional to achieve individual and store sales objectives. The MT will need to support store management team on maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandizing standards and set target/goals, building high-performing teams by leading, motivating, and coaching sales associates into next level to maximize store performance.
How you will contribute
You will contribute to the retail team by taking up following responsibilities:
Who you are?
As this is a critical role, we are looking for young talents who are very passionate with luxury retail work:
- Graduate with Bachelor or above degree ideally from an overseas university, or early-career with less than 2 years working experiences.
- Good oral and written English.
- Internship or work experience in consuming retail stores or hospitality is a plus.
- Willing to learn and have good learning agility.
- Good with numbers, good on collecting and analyzing data, and develop practical solution proposals based on analysis.
- Good logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Self-confident, love to communicate and social with people.
- Psychologically mature & emotionally stable.
- Proactive and open minded with positive can-do attitude.
- Very passionate about luxury retail. Willing to take up tedious and hard work in luxury retail stores.
- Potentials for Kering’s IVAT Standard (Inclusion, Vigilance, Audacity, and Tenacity).
- Mobility is a plus.
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture,
religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent,
both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Mainland China