KERING Digital & Ecommerce Manager, HK/MO/TW & SEAO
Kering - Regular
Hong Kong Island - Hong Kong
Led by our Chief Client & Digital Officer, the function Client & Digital is created to bring focus and energy to the Kering group and its maisons.
Digital is changing everything. Yet with so much change, the digital age is still young with significant opportunities to seize. At Kering, you’ll be at the forefront helping our brands your clients to build the roadmap based on the specifics of Rest of Asia (Asia excluding China, Korea and Japan). As a digital disrupter, you’ll recreate and redefine business to generate lasting competitive advantage for Kering.
In his role, the position’s geographic focus on Rest of Asia countries, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia, etc., and its specificities.
How you will contribute
- To manage the design, delivery and on-going operations of Kering's brands Direct to Consumer eCommerce capability in Japan
- eCommerce Platform Design and Management – Working with the Kering & Brands' Rest of Asia/APAC/WW Digital/ eCommerce & IT teams to plan & design a competitive eCommerce platform (in line with Regional/Global requirements)
- Operations management: Lead day-to-day Ecommerce operation to ensure that all eCommerce partners, IT, Fulfilment/Logistics and Customer Care processes & systems are timely , relevant, improved, reviewed and monitored
- Marketing activities: Work with brands to drive online brand building and promotional activities-working with Kering & Brands' Rest of Asia /APAC/WW marketing team to plan & design activities to drive branding and online sale;
- Liaise and coach online sales associates including ecommerce partners to maximize online output;
- Performance Monitoring: Analytics & Reporting of eCommerce
- To contribute to the development of e-commerce strategy, design, development, testing, and supporting the subsequent implementation
- Operational responsibility of the Direct-to-Consumer ecommerce channel within Rest of Asia;
- Generate and implement new activities, improvements & initiatives to increase e-commerce sales and profitability
- Demonstrate strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate high impact initiatives
- Ensure a best-in-class customer experience working with the regional Digital Marketing Manager on strategic planning and implementation of digital platforms, site architecture, user journeys, content and CRM
- Work closely with local country teams on product ranging/pricing and promotion activities
- Lead UAT of new projects , features & functionalities
- Manage technical partners on infrastructure management, site analysis, system analysis and user experience optimization
Who you are
- 6+ years of experience in e-Commerce and digital marketing for consumer facing brands/websites, preferable in luxury and premium brands
- At least 2 years of managerial experience of sizable e-Commerce business and operations in a global, matrix environment
- Must excel in liaison with cross-functional teams (Group and Maison, central and local, ranging from operation and logistics, to marketing, tax, legal and finance), agencies, and relevant external partners such as local payment gateways, bringing knowledge and mutual understanding
- Strong business process understanding (customer information management, order processing, inventory management, product personalization, customer support, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the Rest of Asia consumer behaviour, local digital landscape, and current emerging marketing and media technologies and social trends that can drive and support e-Commerce and digital marketing efforts
- Outstanding operational experience, project management, presentation, and leadership skills a must
- Excellent communication in English and exceptional interpersonal skills – effective, persuasive, and sensitive to multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment
- Must possess the ability to work in a dynamic, service oriented environment – a dedicated team player engendering a positive “can do” attitude in others (be a lateral leader) with a strong sense of ownership
- Autonomous, organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to effectively make hard decisions and challenge the status quo
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Strong analytical mind with excellent relationship management
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Digital / Social / eCommerce
- Digital experience required (e.g. Digital Transformation, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, O2O Digital Channels, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience on Google Analytics is definitely an advantage
- Having worked in Korean ecommerce marketplaces is a plus
- Understanding of design thinking and agile methodology
- Experienced in digital business analysis and/or system analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse group of stakeholders
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Conversational skills in any other Asian language is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong