KERING EYEWEAR Customer Service Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist who will report to an Assistant Customer Service Manager as part of our dynamic APAC CS team in Hong Kong.
To provide support to the Process Development Team with regards to the planning, execution, & reporting of projects. The combination of technical know-how, interpersonal communication, a strong sense of initiative and a drive to support partner solutions will be critical. In this position, you will also support with the coordination of communications to different APAC countries. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, energetic individual who wants to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate and support the Customer Service operation process development
- Support induction/training to new comers
- Support induction/training for new business and system procedures and functions
- Support requirement collection and analysis on new business/system process mapping
- System issues shooting and reporting
- Facilitate and manage continuous communication to APAC Customer Service Operation team on process and procedures
- Creating internal documentation for Customer Service Operation team
- Assisting in meeting management (scheduling, meeting minutes, follow-up on action items)
- Acting as regional support in case of enquiry on customer service operation process
- Acting as regional support in case of enquiry on return and after-sales management
Who you are
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service or Operations
- Experience with process documentation and activity coordination
- Experience in working with multiple countries/cross functional teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple tasks at once and competing priorities
- Knowledge of data analytics is a plus
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR