KERING EYEWEAR Finance Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently looking for a finance manager who will report to a Regional CFO as part of our dynamic Finance team in HK.
How you will contribute
Acting as overall coordinator and first-line advisor to the Regional Finance Head on all finance-related matters, in order to achieve Net Sales, Profit,FCF targets as well as other KPIs . Responsible for all-rounded finance functions including directing and controlling the financial, management and cost accounting, taxation, treasury, credit management, budgeting and forecasting.
Financial Information and Control
- Oversee the timely and accurate issuance of financial information to the Divisional HQ.
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or IFRS.
- Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
- Guarantee financial and operating metrics and measure performance accordingly.
- Oversee the financial operations of HK subsidiary , their control systems, policies and procedures.
- Provide support on financial analyses, in particular for pricing, cost, capital investments, contracts,
- Manage the capital request and arrange for debt and equity financing.
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Work with sales team closely to identify potential risky customers on collections
- Monitor daily credit orders release
- DSO improvement and monitoring
- Lead the local finance team in HK, provide training and guidance to the team
- Recruit, empower and lead human capital in order to ensure achievement of expected results.
- Maintain local relationships with financial institutions, auditors, consultants, …
Who you are
- Degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Experience within modern commercial organizations, with demanding wholesale and retail business partners.
- Proven track record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Experience in change management projects involving organization, information systems, business approach.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, tax budgeting, and cost control principles including IFRS.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, projections.
- Experience with SAP implementation and use.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership which inspires colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to think and act strategically with a strong focus on execution.
- Mature personality, self motivation, positive attitude.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong