KERING EYEWEAR Finance Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager who will report to Regional CFO as part of our dynamic finance team in HK.
How you will contribute
- Financial Information and Control
Oversee the timely and accurate issuance of financial information to the Divisional HQ.
Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or IFRS.
Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
Guarantee financial and operating metrics and measure performance accordingly.
Oversee the financial operations of HK subsidiary , their control systems, policies and procedures.
Provide support on financial analyses, in particular for pricing, cost, capital investments, contracts.
Manage the capital request and arrange for debt and equity financing.
Monitor cash balances, cash-in forecasts as well as Net Financial Position forecasts
- Credit management
Work with sales team closely to identify potential risky customers on collections
Monitor daily credit orders release
DSO improvement and monitoring
- People Management
Lead the local finance team in HK, provide training,guidance and coaching to the team
Recruit, empower and lead human capital in order to ensure achievement of expected results.
Maintain local relationships with financial institutions, auditors, consultants, …
Who you are
- Degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
- Experience within modern commercial organizations, with demanding wholesale and retail business partners.
- Proven track record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
- Ability to work within fast growing and dynamic environments
- Experience in change management projects involving organization, information systems, business approach.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, tax budgeting, and cost control principles including IFRS.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, projections.
- Experience with SAP implementation and use.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong leadership which inspires colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to think and act strategically with a strong focus on execution.
- Mature personality, self motivation, positive attitude.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR