KERING EYEWEAR Financial Analyst
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst who will report to a Senior FP&A Manager as part of our finance team in Hong Kong.
The Financial Analyst will play a dynamic role in acting as a business partner to support the FP&A and controlling function in APAC region.
How you will contribute
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting activities for APAC region
- Monitor and analyze subsidiaries’ monthly results against budget and forecasts
- Prepare monthly financial KPI’s and presentation to support monthly business review
- Act as a controller to support month-end closing for APAC region
- Provide recommendation on workflow improvement
- Perform ad-hoc projects when required
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience – regional exposure is a plus
- University degree or above with professional accounting qualification or equivalent preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Experience with SAP, Business Objects, and Hyperion
- Fluent in Chinese and English (both written and oral)
- Experience in luxury industry, eyewear industry in particular, is an advantage
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and work multi-tasks in a fast-paced environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR