KERING EYEWEAR Human Resources Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking an HR Manager who will report to Senior HR Manager APAC as part of our dynamic team in APAC.
You will provide HR partnership to business in relation to full HR support including talent acquisition, retention and development, staff engagement, employee relations, etc. towards aligned business strategies and missions; and to work closely with share service center team in markets to fulfill requirements related to Human Resources but also to ensure the full legal compliance.
Coverage: Hongkong Office, Taiwan Office and other new offices in APAC
How you will contribute :
- Managing full spectrum of HR processes and activities (Recruiting, Compensation & Rewards, Budget & Fcst, Team effectiveness, Admin,…) by working closely with the country heads and functional leaders, in order to guarantee business and organizational targets.
- Developing trusted partnerships with internal clients and supporting them achieving their goals.
- Guaranteeing talent acquisition performance (in terms of size, skills, leadership and engagement), in line with the Hiring plan KPIs (timing, costs, etc), in order to sustain the mid- and long-term development of the organization.
- Supporting organizational design in line with overall business needs, focusing on innovation and change.
- Managing HR Admin & Operations processes and activities, in collaboration with the Group Shared Service Centers in APAC.
- Supporting the direct manager in the implementation of the Budgeting and Reporting processes, in line with Group and Company guidelines.
- Supporting the direct manager in the roll-out of the Talent Management process, following the guidelines from the HQ and the Group, in order to support people growth and careers.
- Ensuring the execution of key HR projects and initiatives, as required from time to time by the direct manager.
- Working closely with the direct manager and the rest of the HR community on Training activities as well as engagement initiatives and I&D projects.
- Nurturing the development of a sustainable, diversified, imaginative and empowered environment.
- Work with SSC and Kering Legal on all the separation cases to ensure full legal compliance with minimal impact on employer branding.
- Other ad-hoc tasks / projects assigned by line manager
- Education background: Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 5 years solid HR experience among which min. 3 years of HRBP experience preferably in the Retail/Cosmetics / FMCG industries.
- Sound HR Generalist skills especially in Recruitment and Employee Relations, good understanding of labor law & regulations
- Strong business acumen
- High sense of responsibility and confidentiality
- Demonstrated personal credibility
- Take proactive and timely actions to address policies, operations issues
- Proactive and creative problem-solving skills
- Able to build constructive and effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Mature, professional, and able to deliver a service of excellence to the employees
- Stay positive, team spirit, able to face challenge and changes, strive to excellence
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Attention to details, efficient
- Digital Savvy
- Fluent in both oral and written English & Cantonese & Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office functionalities
- Knowledge of HR information systems especially Workday
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR