KERING EYEWEAR Logistics Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
We are currently seeking a logistics specialist who will report to Head of Korea as part of our dynamic Korea team.
This role works closely with Sales, Customer Service and Finance teams to deliver logistics service in highest standard.
Work independently with supply chain, planning and logistics on delivering service excellence.
How you will contribute
- Monitor the product import or export processes and ensure compliance with regulatory, legal and customs requirements
- Liaise with forwarder and warehouse to ensure shipments deliver to Korea on time
- Liaise with APAC repair center/ warehouse to handle inbound and outbound activities
- Continuous monitor logistics performance, quality and cost to meet the markets standard
- Forecast, budget and control logistics costs and perform analyses and projections to support business decisions
- Manage samples goods inbound and outbound scanning, stock counting and storeroom activities
- Travel and working in warehouse may necessary
Who you are
· Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within a Fashion / Luxury company or a Logistics Service Provider
· DP and DF, warehouse and project experience is an advantage
· Diploma/ degree in business administration/ Logistics, or equivalent business experience.
· Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows and after-sales
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel
· Working knowledge of SAP of advantage.
· Fluent English spoken and written, Japanese would be a plus
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
· “Multi-tasking” approach with capability to define the right priorities
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of