KERING EYEWEAR Retail Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Position Retail Specialist
Reporting to Head of Korea
Contract Permanent Employment, Full Time
The Retail Specialist will be responsible to support the POS Sales and Sales Ladies to implement the brand strategies across the Domestic channels in KOREA
He/She will work closely with other functions like Planning, Marketing and Customer Service to ensure the business objectives achievement. Directly reporting to the Head of Korea, he/she will coordinate the reporting and analysis activities of the POS
- Work together with Sales team, CS team and Marketing team to support the operational activities.
- Coordination of the product orders
- Facilitating the workflow with Planning and Customer Service Department
- Coordinating the sales reporting, analysis and presentations of the team
- Communication with Travel Retail Operators Sales Team on operational issues
- Support the training and trade marketing activities execution.
- Support the Sales Campaign with product and brand presentations.
- Monitoring/managing to increase the Sell-out
- Over 4 years preferably with experience in Domestic Channels.
- Luxury/Fashion Accessories Industry, or alternatively in the Cosmetics/FMCG is a plus
- Proven customer facing experience
- Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage
- Good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows
- Good knowledge of sales principles and methods
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English, Mandarin or Korean
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Entrepreneurship, innovation attitude, exceptional commitment to teamwork
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Excellent customer relationship
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Location Seoul, Korea
Kering Eyewear is an Equal Opportunities employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, age, disability, or any other legally protected status. Recruitment decisions are based on objective and job-related criteria in line with our organizational needs and our company values.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of