KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Manager who will report to a Senior Regional Trade Marketing Manager as part of our APAC Marketing Team in APAC.
We are looking for passionate candidates to join this dynamic APAC marketing team with the mission of supporting the fast growing Kering eyewear’s distribution and market share in the region through holistic marketing approach, driving both sell-in and sell-out opportunities to achieve business objectives.
In a fast-paced, dynamic environment, the candidate will work closely with the whole TM team & other departments from the headquarter, regional office as well as local APAC subsidiaries. The candidate will be in an active role from strategical planning to executing local marketing plans involving both BTL & ATL for various channels.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for strategic marketing plan development & execution based on individual market and channel needs, in consistent with the global marketing objectives and brand guidelines
- Drive & lead holistic marketing activations, including cross-markets’, through seamless co-ordination with headquarter, subsidiary, retailers and vendors
- Effective account management to balance clients’ needs, company’s commercial goals and brand positioning
- Lead & co-ordinate with internal teams to ensure VM executions, POSM & product delivery are synchronized with marketing plans
- ROI analysis and continuous evaluation on marketing investment
- Budget management
- Relationship building with Fashion Houses & PR agencies for ATL activities
- Responsible for training plans in accordance to markets’ needs
- Conduct regular marketing analysis on competitors
- Explore new project opportunities & developments
Who you ar
- 5+ years of solid experience in marketing, preferably in cosmetics/ fashion industry
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or relevant field.
- APAC scope experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, independent and proactive in a dynamic environment
- Proven strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with attention to details.
- Multiple-tasking and flexible in accommodating ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent cross culture communication & coordination techniques
- Responsible, independent and dependable
- Result driven
- In-depth knowledge of Office Pack (Outlook, Power Point, Word)
- Proficient in Excel analysis and reporting
- Highly fluent in English & Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin); ability to speak other Asian languages would be a plus
- Overseas travel is required
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR