KERING EYEWEAR Training Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
We are currently seeking a Training Manager who will report to a Trade Marketing Manager as part of our dynamic marketing team in Hong Kong office.
To overseas all the training strategy and directions, identifying training needs and focus for both brands, products and selling techniques. To design, deliver and manage training programs across the region with all distribution partners ranging from wholesale to retailers.
How you will contribute
- Overseas all the training strategy and directions; Identifying training needs focusing on the brands, products and selling techniques
- Design, delivery and manage training programs for all distribution partners in APAC region – from wholesale to retail partners, to ensure they are all equipped with the knowledge to present & facilitate sell-out
- Develop training tools based on HQ guidelines and measure the result
- Control and monitor the training budget to ensure most cost effectiveness
Who you are
- Minimum 4 years experience in training
- Experience in eyewear or luxury industry a must
- University degree or above
- Strong communication skills with high fluency in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)- both written and oral
- Another Asia language would be a great advantage
- Self-motivated and proactive in a start-up environment
- Able to travel frequently
- Hong Kong
- Required to travel in APAC region (around 40% of time)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong