KERING Finance Analyst
Kering - Regular
Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Finance Analyst who will report to the Process improvement/project manager of Finance Shared Service - Malaysia as part of our dynamic team.
As part of the Kering Group’s global finance SSC transformation program, the Finance Analyst will support the Improvement on the quality of the FP&A support provided to Kering emerging brands: streamline the budget and forecast process together with other regional SSC and improve reports & dashboards using business intelligence solutions.
How you will contribute
- Assist the process improvement manage on finance performance improvement engagement, which involve analysing FSSC processes, implementing an efficient process, improving current processes or Identify best practises.
- Design, implement, deploy business intelligence solution (i.e power BI , SAP) to support brand finance with insight business data/information. Key financial modeller & administrator for dashboards in Power BI to measure the performance metrics/SLA for FSSC.
- Engage/partner with internal / Regional FSSC/ Brand finance to provide input and process design to meet respective requirements
- Any other ad-hoc assignments, from time to time.
Who you are
Technical skills and experiences:
- Degree/ diploma in accounting.
- 5 years working experience with initial 2 to 3 years of working experience is preferred with a public accounting firm and candidates from Big 4 are highly preferred. Followed by 1 to 2 years of relevant accounting and commercial experience gained in an MNC environment with hybrid reporting matrix,
- Candidates without experience with a public accounting firm but comes with strong experiences managing accounting and commercial finance will also be considered.
- Experience on major transformational projects relating to financial systems and processes are preferred (SAP, Oracle, Blackline),
- Good knowledge in accounting standards.
- SAP/Power BI Knowledge is preferred
- An independent operator and fast learner
- Self-driven and good analytical mindset,
- Agile and inquisitive
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and/or tight reporting deadlines
- Highly meticulous and a problem solver
- Willing to travelling (ad-hoc)
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time