KERING Finance Internal Control Intern
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
- Support the deployment and adoption of Kering new Vendor Masterdata Management process, procedures and solutions: ServiceNow, SAP MDM, Refinitiv, Trustpair and Dun’s & Bradstreet.
- Collect, coordinate and/or conduct due diligence on potential and existing suppliers including (1) conducting name screening and (2) provide risk assessment on the third parties (know-your-suppliers)
- Contribute to Kering COSO-based Internal Control approach, and maintain Process Objectives, Risks, Controls, Issues & Remediations in Blackline-Compliance, Kering’s Internal Controls solution.
- To keep up to date on regulatory developments on compliance / anti-corruption / AML legislation;
- Develop and enrich Kering e-learning modules on Compliance, using Articulate360 & Workday Learning
- To maintain compliance records and registers including corporate documents, internal questionnaires, certifications, due diligence checks conducted.
Teamwork & Management Objectives:
Weekly interactions with
- Record to Report & Internal Control team
- Vendor Master Data Management team
- Compliance Team
- Business Intelligence & Data Team
- Change Management Team
- Finance, Tax, legal
Who you are
- Degree in Law (LLB or JD) or Finance and Accounting/Audit
- Strong self-motivation and drive to achieve excellence
- Ability to be flexible, forward thinking and show initiative
- Excellent word processing skills (word, outlook, PPT and excel are required)
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written English communication skills. French is a plus.
- Good interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player and have a flexible approach to work
- Permanent residents of Hong Kong or holding a valid Hong Kong work visa
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR