KERING Finance Manager
Kering - Regular
Central Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager who will report to the Head of Finance Shared Service SEA as part of our dynamic team in Singapore.
The role of the Finance Manager is to ensure outstanding service been delivered to Kering group brands in accordance to Service Level Agreement. The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
- Oversee the finance team (Singapore) to provide Finance Shared Service to different brands in SEA
- Supervise monthly closing, management reports and all matters related to tax, auditing
- Manage the yearly budget and forecast activities, and other financial analysis
- Providing support in the implementation of Finance Shared Service policies and accounting procedures
- Coordinate and liaise with bankers, auditors and other external parties
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- 10 years and above of experience including managerial experience.
- Retail experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in finance or accounting
- Excellent knowledge of processes within Finance and General Accounting functions
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Good knowledge of ERP applications and related processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Analytical and rigorous
- Good problem solving skills
- Rigorous & responsiveness
- Good team player
- Result / Customer oriented
- Willing to work under pressure
- Logic thinking and Risk foresight
- Strong internal control sense would be a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time