KERING Inbound Logistics & Trade Compliance Specialist
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Inbound Logistics & Trade Compliance Specialist for Logistics Team to join our Singapore office, reporting to the Inbound Logistics and Trade Compliance Manager.
How you will contribute
- Liaise with Kering retail teams in Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, India, Guam and Saipan to ensure inbound shipment processes are planned and executed in order to meet quality and delivery expectations
- Support the implementation of a global logistics & distribution strategy that allows achievement of corporate growth and profit objectives
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities and enhance processes for import & export compliance, freight booking, turnover, information management, delivery and receipt in order to support more effective customer demand fulfilment
- Work with Kering’s headquarters brands, freight forwarders, customs brokers, retail operations, destination customs and other governmental agencies to ensure destination trade compliance requirements are satisfied across all product categories for all countries in the region
- Coordinate with brand retail ops, visual merchandising, and store planning on new store openings, seasonal launches, and special projects to ensure on-time delivery
- Help to maintain global visibility to events and circumstances in the SEAO supply chain that may impact retail operations. Improve core organizational knowledge of trade agreements, governmental regulations and other trade opportunities and constraints in order to improve the overall operation of the business in SEAO
- Advise the regional organization on opportunities to leverage FTA’s, preferential duty schemes and other trade opportunities in the region
- Develop and maintain a process for executing and providing visibility to for all sample, visual merchandise and non-stock shipments for retail in SEAO
- Assists other departments with information related to the status of freight bookings, cargo turnover and on-time vessel departure, and import & Export entries at destination
- Maintain a complete understanding of compliance requirements. Work with 3PL’s, After-Sales, Distribution, Retail Ops, and Finance to resolve all issues
- Support the logistics team and brands in all tasks required in the course of business
Who you are
- Bachelor of Science degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business, Supply Chain or related discipline
- 0-2 years of experience in consulting, retail supply chain, third party logistics, customs brokerage or trade consultancy
- Proficient with Microsoft office, outlook and teams
- Able to work independently, as well as with multiple departments and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, to deal with ambiguity or uncertainty and to act as an agent of change and improvement
- Be Agile, vigilant and customer focus, ALWAYS
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skill and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their backgrounds.
- Full time