KERING Infrastructure Manager, APAC
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are looking for an Infrastructure Manager for APAC who is a subject matter expert for cloud computing and Data Centre. The applicant must have a strong background in IT Infrastructure with a strong understanding and experience dealing with Public, Private and hybrid cloud. He/she must also have the experience of migrating apps servers from a legacy Data Centre to cloud. The incumbent must have the quality of leadership to lead and provide guidance for all related matters in Data Centre, server room and cloud computing.
He/she must have good positive attitude to collaborate, working closely not only with IT teams in the regions but also with external third-party vendors and suppliers, other business units, brands within the group company and the global IT teams in EMEA.
How you will contribute
- Responsible for day-to-day operations in the Data Center (DC)
- Ensures timely liaison with external third-party partners regarding issues, break fixes, and continuing service improvements
- Experience in leading large complex enterprise-wide infrastructure projects/programs with multiple interfaces and/or 3rd party vendors
- Ownership for incident, problem and change tickets
- Provide professional support to business projects related to DC
- IT Audit Compliance & Governance
- Plan, design, execute and maintain a business continuity and disaster recovery plans to ensure fast, timely and effective/efficient restoration of data in the event of a disaster
- Planning, developing, and managing IT budgets to ensure cost optimized spending
- Managing and ensuring Key Performance Indicator of external DC partners service level agreement is met
- Working closely with Global teams on new projects
Who you are?
- At least 8 years of IT Service Management, data center, server, storage management, virtualization, networking, systems management, and/or project management
- Experience in managing data center operations and security practices in a regional firm
- Experience in managing large scale server farm
- Experience in setup and manage Microsoft Server products such as MSSQL, IIS, FTP
- Experience in managing large scale storage system such as SAN, Hyper Converged System
- Knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, WSUS, GPO
- Knowledge in asset management system, such as Microsoft SCCM, BMC footprint, Altiris
- Knowledge in database architecture and operations
- Demonstrated knowledge of Change Management frameworks such as ITIL
- Must have good technical cloud computing architecture
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems independently and to generate innovative solutions over a large server farm
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time