KERING IS End User Support Specialist (Retail Stores)
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position will be providing assistance to store/warehouse users of computers, peripherals and the desktop environment, during the store hours in HK and Macau.
How you will contribute
- Install, upgrade and replace store computers, peripherals and mobile devices (hardware and software) as required, based on the corporate standards
- Provide Level 1 helpdesk support in resolving issues encountered in users’ daily use of IT (hardware, software and network), based on the committed service levels (response/resolution time)
- Provide Level 1 support in Active Directory, networks, servers and IT security areas
- Provide Level 1 support on all Corporate Communication Systems including email (on Outlook, web and mobile devices), instant messaging, VoIP, video conference, etc.
- Provide Level 1 support for data checking related to business critical activities such as day-end processes, price events, stocktaking, etc.
- Provide Level 1 helpdesk support to the stores on business critical issues during store opening hours (shift work may apply)
- Provide Level 1 support to store opening, renovations and relocations when needed
- Assist corporate MIS team on managing store related projects
- On-site support in the stores will be required for 2-3 days a week
- Travel to stores in Macau may be required when necessary e.g. once per month
- Other duties as assigned
Who you are
- Higher diploma in IT (or computing related discipline) or above
- Minimum 4-year experience in IT support, with at least 2-year experience in retail (luxury retail preferred)
- CCNA, MCSA and MCSE qualifications are plus
- Advanced knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Advanced knowledge of desktop and server operating systems – Windows family (a must) and Apple family (a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of common software applications such as MS Office, Outlook, antivirus, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile phones and services such as iPhone, Android smartphones, etc.
- Knowledge of Active Directory administration
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN and WiFi troubleshooting
- Team-/customer-oriented attitude and working style
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English and Cantonese
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong