KERING IT Support Coordinator
Kering - Regular
Tokyo - Japan
The Kering IT Support Coordinator is an important position in for all Kering Group Brands. It supports all Group’s brands in their retail/office IT support. The main role of this position will be managing End User Support to serve Kering users and the other onsite requirements.
Based on the different request from Kering brands that setup standard Office support process, a challenging and supportive mindset will be one key factor.
How you will contribute
• Project management: hardware and system upgrades, office move, applications deployment.
• Vendor management: support partners, hardware procurement, depot management.
• Collaborate with the Kering Technology team regionally and globally to implement and rollout technical solutions.
• Provide end user training including “Ask the expert” and classroom training for new hires.
• Work closely with the Kering Technology team to share the best practice to improve support processes.
• Provide onsite support for Kering Personnel in accordance with the Operations Manual.
• Manage proactive monitoring, maintenance and resolution of our technical environment
• Travel routinely to key sites within the area.
Who you are
• Hands-on experience in appropriate skills (technical and soft skills) to provide user support Service (i.e. Infrastructure Support, workstations, mobile devices, printer’s replacements, moves and changes, preventive and regular maintenance – manually required installation and configuration of anti-virus, patches, desktops re-imaging, software installation) etc.
• Management, People, Project Vendor management experiences are required.
• Excellent communication skills and fluently in the local language and practical English (written and spoken)
• Excellent listening, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Team / customer-oriented attitude
• Experience in a multinational company is a plus
• University degree in IT, Business Information System or equivalent
• Minimum 5-year experience in IT, with at least 3-year experience in office support and 2-year experience in people management
• Proven Training Experience
• Good knowledge of Windows, MacOS, o365
• ITIL training course or certification, knowledge of market leaders ITIL tools (Incident management, service request etc.) is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time