KERING Legal Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This position is responsible to support and assist the Intellectual Property of Legal Department in secretarial and administrative matters.
How you will contribute
- To assist of in the preparation of monthly budget reports
- To manage invoices and liaise with Brands and Vendors
- To prepare and/or submit travel reimbursements
- To perform legal and/or online research (IP related)
- To maintain confidential document filing system regarding corporate communications, financial information, and company policy
- To prepare PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, reports, memorandums and meeting materials
- To provide general secretarial duties within the team
- To perform other related duties as required and/or assigned
Who you are
- Current BBA or Finance students
- Exposure to Intellectual Property is a plus, but not essential
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
- Able to handle multi-task effectively and strong organizational skills
- Proactive, pleasant with excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- Hong Kong