KERING Logistics Specialist
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
How you will contribute
- Collaborate with manufacture, 3PL to submit accurate & timely document for customs declaration during in & out bonded area.
- Trouble shooting for goods declaration
- Understand and keep up to date of the Customs Regulations in China in relevance to our products
- Inbound operation - according to manufacturer’s pre-alert, work with Brands & Kering HQ team to manage logistics ASN to WMS for on-time receiving.
- Outbound Operation – manage picking orders in Kering system to WMS and ensure warehouse to finish preparation within target time. To notify HQ team for invoice creation to worldwide.
- Stock Management - To ensure the safety and accurate stock at warehouse according to FTZ Customs policy and internal SOP requirement. Making monthly stock reconciliation report to clarify discrepancy and ensure consistency among physical stock, WMS, internal ERP system and customs record. Target accuracy rate: 100%.
International Freight Forwarding:
- To monitor handover process between bonded warehouse and international freight forwarder, to ensure on-time picking to be achieved.
- To monitor the forwarder’s service level in terms of routing and carrier capacity.
- Organize and participated regular meetings with 3PLs to review overall performance and follow up actions for issues from operation perspective (standardize operation flow, KPI performance). Improving operation process to enhance warehouse management and operation efficiency, and to make a corrective and preventive action through the analysis and investigation of any problems, feedback and complaints from internal customers;
- Monitor 3PL with defined KPI for warehouse daily Operation to ensure all activities within target time,
- Verify 3PL monthly billings and monitor operation cost
- Prepare Reports for Management Review, e.g. Monthly/Daily KPIs Report on Operations, Costs..etc;
- On-site monitor on warehouse & international freight picking process
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- A minimum of 5 years of warehouse & import/export operation experience in BLP or Bonded warehouse. Especially, related luxury brands working experience in warehouse will be a plus.
- Diploma Degree or above degree.
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills with experience to interact with people at all levels
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluent in Mandarin and good command of written & spoken English.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China