KERING Performance and Project Executive
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
The Performance and Project Executive is responsible for optimizing the Client Services performance within the team, which means to help reaching the Qualitative figures and Quantitative Service Level and take the necessary actions to reach the KPIs of the CSC.
Motivate the team, ensure the appropriate daily, weekly and monthly follow-up of the operations and contribute to develop loyalty of final clients.
He / She will also assist in coordination of Omni-channel and Client Service project activities for Asia hubs
How you will contribute
- Studying and analyzing the KPIs of the team, quantitative and qualitative
- Constantly improving and deep diving into the coherence of KPIs and in search of new ones
- Reporting (i.e., Weekly and Monthly sent to the Brands, etc.)
- With the help of the Team Manager, improving and organizing the communication and activity follow up to the team through morning briefs, daily, weekly and monthly
Project Management Activity:
- Support in projects and coordinate closely with Brands, internal stakeholders, consultants and other supporting units to deliver results
- Ensure the smooth progress and completion of projects within time and the highest quality standards
- Familiarize and comply with all SOPs and policies
- Acquire knowledge of Brands’ business and anticipate needs, solutions and opportunities
- Track and analyze competitive activity, consumer trends and benchmarking
Who you are
- Diploma/degree in Business Management or any relevant field preferred
- Passion for the field of Omni-channel & Client Service in luxury fashion industry
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work autonomously and demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Well organized and responsible for timely completion of work
- Attention to detail and results orientated
- Strong interest in planning and project management
- Good communication (written and verbal) and people skills
- Proficient in MS Office – particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skill and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their backgrounds.
- Full time