KERING Process and Performance Improvement Manager
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking a Process and Performance Improvement Manager who will report to the Regional Logistics Director as part of our dynamic team in Singapore and Australia. As part of the Kering Group’s logistics transformation program, the Process and Performance Improvement Manager will support for the re-design of Warehouse and Operation processes across assigned market.
How you will contribute
- You will be the key appointed owner of the process from landing to delivery with focus on Warehouse operations.
- Develop a strong relationship with business and cross functional operations teams to partner in driving key logistics and business metrics
- Aligns closely and strategically with cross functional teams & cross regional teams to improve quality, drive deflation and reduce logistics risk
- Drive continuous productivity & compliance improvements and create a best practice sharing platform.
- Close partnership and liaison with IT to integrate and enhance interface of Operations Processes.
- In charge and manage inventory, warehousing and logistics activities directly from the Warehouse.
- Drive 100% compliance with relevant policies, procedures and export control regulations
- Lead warehouse service by leveraging world class logistics partner to drive standardization and fulfillment
- Drive the distribution warehouses to become a trusted operation units close to the customers which provide differential services
- Develops and implements plans to ensure successful fulfillment of customer orders on-time.
- Implement continuous improvement activities in all areas of responsibility, with a focus on improving processes to help the logistics team focus more on value-add items and improve operating performance
- Responsible of securing 3PL implementation
- Support Business Planning activity (DP & OE team)
- Support the Head of the Region on projects and budgeting matters
Who you are
- Possess at least a Bachelor in logistics, supply management or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of progressive leadership experience
- Progressive leadership experience in logistics or supply chain functions
- Working knowledge of commercial contracts
- Proven track record of collaborating across a global matrix of senior leaders Strong knowledge of international logistics procedures, practices and norms
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and lead in a global matrix environment
- Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Certified
- WMS savvy is a must
- Fluent in PowerBI and data analysis
- Prior experience in fast fashion, high-end retail/ automotive industry is a plus
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time