KERING Process & Performance Improvement Analyst
Kering - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
The individual will support the Process & Performance Improvement Manager to identify, design and implement enhancements to the regional Supply Chain and Logistics operating model. Enable continuous improvement, workflow enhancement, and attainment of business goals for the distribution services teams and Kering brands throughout the region. Proactively provide data-driven insights on performance, operational and cost metrics.
Master regional processes both for operational and documental steps, secure with all stakeholders and service providers the implementation and execution of processes as per design and push for progress.
Act as a key reference for the SEAO Distribution Services function in order to support cost, quality, velocity and productivity objectives for the business and our brands.
How you will contribute
- Support business process owner for regional logistics on inbound, distribution, reverse and inventory management
- Collect business needs for processes/systems re-engineering or performance improvement from regional stakeholders (brands, service providers) or Worldwide (WW).
- Support definition and continuous update of Regional Operating Model in synergy with WW strategic initiatives, leveraging and exploiting WW best practices and aiming to harmonization of processes across geographies
- Supported by WW team, lead projects design, planning and execution in a multi-brand complex environment
- Monitor project status update and communicate proactively to key stakeholders and executive management
- Support change management, ensure engagement of key roles, build commitment and share projects value to reach expected goals.
- Ability to manage the relationship with 3PL to drive activities, boost engagement and foster collaboration
- Support Distribution Service and Trade Team in analyzing logistics and distribution processes and flows in order to enable and foster continuous improvement
- Review key performance indicators on logistics processes both on for their execution and results
- Support identification of bottlenecks and root cause analysis where actual data are not in line with expected performances
- Structure improvement initiatives on processes already active to secure reaching of business goals and performance targets
- Ability to use methods to identify, analyse and derive patterns in data sets to generate meaningful solutions for the organization
- Support data-centric activities such as data discovery, trend identification, data integrity monitoring and visualization
- Ability to interpret data and translate technical concepts into non-technical terms and work with stakeholders on implementation
- Develop predictive model to identify defects
- Coordinate and plan project activities with regional distribution service managers to enhance 3PL performance.
- Define projects with impacts on 3PL systems and ensure clear and complete communication of requirements
- Define and update business priorities on projects with related 3PL activities
- Maintain constant alignment on 3PL developments progress with related update of project plans and provided feedback to business
Who Are You
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics, Engineering or equivalent
- A strong interest in data analytics, process analysis, project management and reengineering in Logistics or Supply Chain
- Proficient with Microsoft Power BI. Knowledge of Microsoft Power Apps and Microsoft Power Automate would be a great advantage
- Data manipulation and analysis skills that includes data wrangling, transformation, modelling and visualization
- Previous experience on warehouse management systems (WMS) would be beneficial
- Project management skills, process oriented mindset, improvement mindset and skills
- A keen interest in the Fashion and Luxury industry
- Ability to prioritize and follow up on various projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and a team player
- Strong analytical skills, Flexible and adaptable
- Fresh graduates may apply
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time