KERING R2R Supervisor
Kering - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
How you will contribute
- As part of the global finance SSC transformation program, lead for Korea R2R the re-design of processes. Ensure that Korea local legal requirements and processes are identified and included in the transformation scope.
- Support consistency and accuracy of financial entries and financial statement by enforcing common accounting rules across brands and regions
- Delivery key transactional and accounting support to Kering Brand in Korea.
- A right balance between three pillars: Risk, Compliance & control, Efficiency and Insight.
- Align all other systems that are using all or part of the chart of account with SAP KOCA (e.g. Workday, payroll system(s), TM1, Concur, Blackline, Esker, Tririga, Avalara,..._) & all relevant systems that are using an organization structure (i.e. companies, MRP, profit centers) with the SAP Org Structure (e.g. Workday, payroll system(s), TM1, Concur, Blackline, Esker, Tririga, Avalara,..._)
- Prepare/Review full set of accounts (PL, BS, CF and Audit Schedules) for the month and year end reporting with a strong controllership mindset and ensuring that the financials prepared comply to applicable accounting standards to all Kering Korea Brand
- Review in all areas relating to year-end statutory reporting including Audits, Corporate tax and VAT submissions (includes preparation of audit schedules, financial statements, managing audit queries and issues).
- Support to roll out the group internal controls method and process, based on the COSO framework. Ensure control objectives are identified and corresponding controls are designed, executed, documented and reviewed.
Who you are
- +10 years experience in overall accounting & financial operations
- +5 years people management experience
- +5 years retail business experience including year end closing & external audit in charge
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel & JDE, JDA
- Finance transformation project experience including SAP & Blackline implementation
- Full knowledge both KGAAP & IFRS accounting rules
- Korean native speaker with fluent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of