KERING Regional Service Desk Supervisor
Kering - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong
This is a position based in Hong Kong with primary responsibility to manager outsourced regional IT Service Desk for Asia Pacific Region.
The role will be responsible for managing, analyzing and validating that the services delivered are aligned with the SLAs and KPIs. Escalate service requests or/and incidents to internal service owners when require.
How you will contribute
- Manage Regional Service Desk operations to ensure service delivery with defined process, facilitate service review meeting, consolidate reports for management review, enforce improvement plan for Service Desk services.
- Manage change management for newly added solutions, modify process and/or procedures according to validated change requests.
- Manage budget for Service Desk activities, track all spending and manage recharge to local countries and brands.
- Manger depots stock level at each country, maintain proper fixed assets records and coordinate with equipment acquisition process when require.
- Act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents, as well as for addressing service quality issues related to the appointed vendor(s).
- Coordinate with local IT and global service owners to ensure service incidents being handled in a timely manner.
- Ensure that daily, weekly, and monthly statistics, status reports are completed and continually modified to meet the services needs
- Handle customer escalations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Deep understanding of the IT Service Catalog, knowledgebase and associated SLAs in order to manage appointed vendor to deliver required services.
- Manage Service Desk resources, complete performance appraisals, provide professional guidance coordinate recruitment, training, development and attendance to ensure proper and sufficient workforces to cover the defined services.
- Manage, monitor, and coordinate to validate process requests for new and replacement hardware, and onsite service support requests.
- Proactively build positive business relationships with service owners, local, regional and global IT teams, business partners and agents to ensure clear and effective communication to all parties.
- Work in partnership with all IT teams to develop appropriate performance improvement solutions for Service Desk.
- Takes initiative to pursue collaboration with IT teams and Services Manager to improve organizational performance.
- Participate in root cause analysis and long-term solutions to improve the availability and performance of the supported applications and infrastructure and operations.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study or equivalent
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience with experience in managing a sizeable IT Service Desk.
- Solid experience in developing and documenting processes, and procedures; particularly in a SLA driven environment
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with ServiceNow (ITSM and ITAM)
- Good knowledge with Call Center Management tools
- Good technical sense in retail applications, IT solutions, servers, complex network environment and managed mobile apps.
- Ability to effectively prioritize in a fast paced, frequently changing environment while remaining detailed and organized
- Demonstrated analytical, organizational, problem solving, and creative thinking skills
- Strong analytical and ITSM reporting skills with prior experience
- Proven experience on driving continuous improvement in service levels and quality
- Ability to work well under pressure while consistently meeting time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to set high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals
- Good interpersonal skills with a service and solution orientated approach
- Fluent verbal and written skills in English, with the proven ability to produce written reports and presentations to senior management
- Knowledge of Asian languages, such as Chinese, Korean and Japanese is definitely an advantage
- Solid experience with ITIL processes with a minimum of an ITIL Foundations Certification, ITIL Intermediate is preferred
- Certified MCP, MOS is preferred
- Some travel may require
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong