A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Houses in Fashion, Leather Goods, and Jewelry: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, DoDo, Qeelin, Ginori 1735 as well as Kering Eyewear and Kering Beauté. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Houses to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
The Regional Talent Management Director is responsible for overall talent activities within the region. You need to translate all corporate strategies to attract, develop and retain talents through talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning and retention programs.
How you will contribute
- Leads Kering talent review, performance review and succession planning agenda within the region for Kering Corporate, closely partnering with Kering HR Directors in the region and Global Talent team.
- Partners with Houses HRDs to understand talent situation, movements, retention risks and propose solutions to sustain business continuality.
- Facilitates regional and local talent round table and ensure tracking of talent movements.
- Works with other regions and HQ on exchanging talents and build specific career plans for identified potentials.
- Be the contact point to deploy global programs and initiatives related to talent acquisition and talent management.
- Based on identified talents, manages the nomination process to global learning and leadership programs for Kering Corporate talents.
- Manages internal mobility program, cultivates the culture within the Group and supports talents movement within the Group across Houses/regions.
- Cultivates culture of career conversations between managers and employees, establishes positive and constructive career development mindset within the organization.
- Manages external talent acquisition partners and build relationships for the Group through selection and negotiation with headhunting consultants, job boards, etc.
- On-demand supports recruitment of key talents and critical positions for APAC.
- Enables and develops “talent mapping” method/dashboards for key roles in the region.
- Ensures Talent Acquisition upskilling in the region (tools, system, methods, and capabilities) and development of tools and solutions that will meet local/regional requirements.
- Works closely with Employer Branding team to build strategies in supporting Employer Branding framework in the region through talent acquisition and talent management processes.
- Works with HRDs, enables/supports the development of talent maps for key roles in the region in order to improve the talent pipeline.
- Supports the performance management process (setting goals, check-in), ensuring high level of effectiveness and adoption rate.
- Develops performance culture within the organization among all people managers and employees; enables HR on performance related topics (processes, tools, etc.).
- Supports regional leadership team in setting and developing goals, process of their people management strategies.
Who you are?
- (Talent Builder, People Enabler) Exceptional at coaching others and helping people across the organization to realize their potential.
- (Considerate Thinker) Thinks in a connected way, understanding how own decisions impact others.
- (Solution Developer) Generates insights from a wide range of available internal and external trends and turns them into effective strategies and programs.
- (Connection Builder) Work beyond hierarchy to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- (Agile Advocate) A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions.
- (Accountable Achiever) Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions.
- (Continuous learner), is self-aware. Seeks feedback, stays curious.
- 15+ years plus of experience in Human Resources or relevant experience.
- 10+ years of proven experience in both global and regional leadership role within the field of Talent Management.
- 10+ years of proven experience in development and implementation of complex Talent projects and programs.
- Proven track record of influencing, leading, and facilitating large scale strategic initiatives with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced and high-end luxury brand (goods or services) and in-depth understanding of the retail business.
- Experience working and navigating globally - in particular, experience working with Asia markets and cultures with strong cultural sensitivity.
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture,
religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enrich the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent,
both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity
Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.