Synonymous with sheer creativity and colour, Pomellato was founded in 1967 and established in Milan by the heir to a family of goldsmiths, Pino Rabolini. Introducing the prêt-à-porter philosophy into the conservative world of jewellery, Rabolini shaped the brand by giving it a powerful, fashion-oriented identity that soon enabled it to grow and be recognised in the Italian market as well as in the international jewellery panorama.
Expressing its avantgarde and original spirit through sophisticated combinations of coloured stones, special cuts and creative ensembles characterised by impeccably-crafted details, Pomellato has grown to embody a modern, unconventional beauty with a truly iconic style.
Pomellato has always been a trendsetter in the sector of communication, with innovative campaigns by famous photographers such as Helmut Newton, Gian Paolo Barbieri, Michel Comte, Paolo Roversi, Javier Vallhonrat, Sølve Sundsbø and Jean-Baptiste Mondino.
The 2018 Pomellato campaign, has Chiara Ferragni as our brand Ambassador. The choice of a strong feminine entrepreneurial personality reflects the brand’s will to communicate its values and ideals through a highly accomplished and charismatic image.
Pomellato has always given a role of fundamental importance to the artisan manufacture of its creations, employing highly qualified and greatly experienced artisans. Today, the headquarters in Milan host over 100 goldsmiths who craft every Pomellato jewel with great concentration and inspiration.
Pomellato has come to embody Italian craftsmanship at its purest combined with the profound knowledge of the most valued goldsmith techniques through a unique and distinctive spirit.
A timeless art where quality meets a unique vision of luxury. A balance between the past and the future, tradition and innovation, rigor and experimentation with a sensual and often daring touch. Simply, different from the rest.
How you will contribute
Marketing & Event
- Plan and formulate all marketing strategies, budget planning and implementation
- Coordinate on the logistical arrangements and to provide onsite support for all kinds of events
- Responsible for relevant administration, post-event evaluation, reporting and analysis
- Assist in planning and formulating CRM strategies, campaigns, events to improve customer acquisition and retention
- Manage and maintain customer database
- CRM campaign coordination and post-event ROI evaluation
- Provide support on CRM program including edm, VIP events, eNewsletter, etc
- Implement communication plan to the stakeholders (e.g. customers, stores, internal departments)
- Deliver customer profile data mining and analytics
- Prepare CRM & Sales related monthly reports and analysis for management’s review
Who you are
- Degree holder or above
- 3 - 4 years of relevant experience in luxury retail sector
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills, as well as a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, adaptable and able to work independently
- Independent and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
- Excellent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Excel and Chinese Word Processing