Synonymous with sheer creativity and colour, Pomellato was founded in 1967 and established in Milan by the heir to a family of goldsmiths, Pino Rabolini. Introducing the prêt-à-porter philosophy into the conservative world of jewellery, Rabolini shaped the brand by giving it a powerful, fashion-oriented identity that soon enabled it to grow and be recognised in the Italian market as well as in the international jewellery panorama.
Expressing its avantgarde and original spirit through sophisticated combinations of coloured stones, special cuts and creative ensembles characterised by impeccably-crafted details, Pomellato has grown to embody a modern, unconventional beauty with a truly iconic style.
Pomellato has always been a trendsetter in the sector of communication, with innovative campaigns by famous photographers such as Helmut Newton, Gian Paolo Barbieri, Michel Comte, Paolo Roversi, Javier Vallhonrat, Sølve Sundsbø and Jean-Baptiste Mondino.
The 2018 Pomellato campaign, has Chiara Ferragni as our brand Ambassador. The choice of a strong feminine entrepreneurial personality reflects the brand’s will to communicate its values and ideals through a highly accomplished and charismatic image.
Pomellato has always given a role of fundamental importance to the artisan manufacture of its creations, employing highly qualified and greatly experienced artisans. Today, the headquarters in Milan host over 100 goldsmiths who craft every Pomellato jewel with great concentration and inspiration.
Pomellato has come to embody Italian craftsmanship at its purest combined with the profound knowledge of the most valued goldsmith techniques through a unique and distinctive spirit.
A timeless art where quality meets a unique vision of luxury. A balance between the past and the future, tradition and innovation, rigor and experimentation with a sensual and often daring touch. Simply, different from the rest.
To cope with the strategic growth in our business, we are now inviting high calibre to join the team as:
- Directly reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager HK Taiwan, the candidate will provide assistance carrying out the Office daily operation, being responsible for the following activities:
- To monitor sales data;
- To manage product orders and monitor stock level;
- To support Stores’ needs (packaging, display materials, catalogues, etc);
- To share the Retail guidelines provided by the Italian HQ;
- To assist Store Managers and Sales teams with product sourcing and customer inquiries (product transfers, repairs, shipping status, etc.).
- Furthermore, the position will also require to assist the APAC office in reporting analysis, consolidation of APAC sales data, and the person will also be responsible for handling some administrative tasks.
Who you are
- Degree holder with 4-5 years of experience in the role, gained in International Companies, preferably within the luxury / retail field;
- Positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational and time management skills;
- Results driven in handling tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills; team-work oriented;
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in MS Office;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese