POMELLATO Senior Marketing Executive - Events
Pomellato - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
This position will manage the Marketing and Events issue for China.
How you will contribute
- Assistance the manager to development of the trade marketing strategy to achieve defined business objective
- Develops a trade promotional plan with key customers and channels
- Implements marketing programs that increase company’s brand presence and market share and improve customer satisfaction
- With strong experience of 3rd Party resource to develop potential partners & relationships as an innovative brand and insure the execution.
- Prepare marketing plan and strategy alongside other company staff to support Retail
- Analyze market trends and formulate recommendations and changes over business needs.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns as per the annual activation calendar.
- Develop potential partners & relationships as an innovative brand and insure the execution.
- Oversee creations and delivery of marketing materials to sales team.
- Merchandising / Visibility - Ensure the execution of VM and brand image consistancy over the whole country.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Working closely with external agencies and assisting with new products / campaigns launches.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Qualified chartered marketer, Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality, Strong creative outlook.
- Multi-task working ability and well organized under pressure, adapt to frequent business travel
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Pomellato adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates.
- Full time
- Mainland China