QEELIN - Merchandising Manager
Qeelin - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This role covers end to end merchandising and planning scope, He/she will be taking single point of ownership to ensure the team is driving and delivering brand Goals and merchandising objectives and Initiatives. He/she will be closely collaborating with brand functions (Sales, marketing, supply chain, Finance).
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Lead the merchandising function to develop, integrate and provide supports into forecasting exercise for all market/channel of global business.
- Driving alignment across multiple functions (regional merchandising, marketing, supply chain and product management) to ensure key new novelty launching milestones.
- Lead and providing product performance analysis to top management and product management to shape and steer the direction of product development.
- Define global price based on alignment and understanding with Product management team with considering market trend, competitor benchmark, cost various, and exchange rate index.
- Manage and provide yearly global merchandising and procurement plan align with the budget and target of brand.
- Manage monthly global OTB through S&OP cycle with consolidation from all markets, to meet the landing inventory and stock turn target, then provide final monthly procurement plan to supply chain.
- Decide order fulfillment priority according to stock and sales in regions.
- Manage and instruct relocation between regions to accelerate sales of high value jewelries.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience or equivalent, preferably with retail/merchandise planning experience in jewelry or fashion industry with solid work experience in retail business
- With Track record in successfully leading projects with important change components
- Experience in project management, defining and managing processes, and leading transversal projects are appreciated
- Strong business acumen with outstanding analytical as well as problem solving skills.
- Multi-tasking, well-organized, attention to details, data-drive, dedicated, pro-active and being a self-starter
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications.
- Be able to work under pressure and unpredictable occurrence
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skills
- Immediate available would be an advantage
WHY WORK FOR US ?
Unique opportunity to be working in Hong Kong under the headquarter office, and to strategically be a fashion-forwarder with new ideas and initiatives to be implemented globally. Talent development is a managerial principle, promoting entrepreneurial spirit for highly empowered teams. We want to cultivate a “startup” mindset where business agility is key to our fast paced development, and where every employee can reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR