SAINT LAURENT Aftersales Coordinator
Saint Laurent - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
We are currently seeking an Aftersales Coordinator who will report to the Retail Operations Manager as part of our dynamic team in South East Asia and Oceania.
To provide a remarkable service to all clients through delivering aftersales resolutions to the South East Asia and Oceania store network, ensuring that the Company brand and image is upheld at all times.
The Aftersales Coordinator is responsible for providing the highest level of client satisfaction in the delivery of aftersales support to our clients. Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Client communication - providing a single point of contact for all aftersales concerns;
- Technical investigation - collecting as much information as possible, to determine viability of claims and the correct solution;
- HQ coordination – liaising and following up with HQ on aftersales cases;
- Provide aftersales training to the store teams;
- Assisting with Retail Operations related projects and other ad hoc Retail Operations tasks.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail with a resourceful and proactive attitude to be able to deliver their work in an efficient manner. Excellent communication skills and determination to follow a point to conclusion is also required of this this.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time