SAINT LAURENT Finance Manager
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
We are currently seeking a Finance Manager who will report to the CFO, Saint Laurent China as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will overall responsible for all aspects of budgeting, planning and controlling functions in Saint Laurent China.
- Responsible for timely and accurate preparation and submission of management reporting package for China operations based on statutory account closing provided by shared service center.
- Preparing forecast, budget and plan on a regular basis with continuous rolling forecast to support the business development and control. It requires strong understanding on retail operation with sales projection, merchandising planning, personnel costing projection support and capital budgeting.
- Manage all corporate reporting and analysis, and prepare for budgeting and forecast and EVA for new business development
- Play a key focal point of communication with the landlords, functional departments and Kering shared service centers such as logistics, accounting, tax and treasury, inventory control, IT/MIS and legal department.
- Managing in treasury projection, credit controls and cash management to maximize liquidity for daily operational requirements
- Establish, implement appropriate procedures and internal controls.
- Liaise with internal auditors and local governments on audit, and inspection issues of legal entities in China
- Involvement in other ad hoc assignments and projects
- Education background: Bachelor degree, major in Finance & Accounting
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, of which 3-4 years should be at supervisory or managerial level from large corporations, preferably in luxury goods, trading or retail sector.
- A solid grounding in technical accounting ideally from a chartered or Big 4 environment
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Effective leadership skills with drive, innovation and strong sense of commitment and adaptive to change
- Hands on approach to problem solving and the ability to work under pressure
- CPA qualified with sound knowledge of PRC and international accounting reporting standards
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time