SAINT LAURENT Retail Operation Assistant Manager
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Retail Operation Assistant Manager who will report to Retail Operation Manager China as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will ensure all China retail operations are in compliance with policies, requirements regarding Retail KPI Performance, Store Operational Process, Loss Prevention/Security controls and in accordance with local regulations. Work with Retail team to support business expansion with dynamic business types.
- Mainly responsible for China stores.
- Ensure shop operations comply with retail operation manual and policies through monthly store audits; prepare audit report and present to local management
- Close interaction and coordination with stores and retail management by attending meetings and by creating business partnerships & relationships
- Identify and assess any potential risk areas for retail stores and work with relevant functions to build or update internal procedure and process at store level
- Provide regular policy training with retail stores to enhance internal control awareness at store level.
- Investigate detected or reported fraud case as required.
- Participate in cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Education background: Bachelor’s degree and major in Accounting or Finance preferred
- More than 5 years audit/assurance experience with big 4 or compliance department in Retail industry.
- Luxury retail industry experience is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and sales/finance reporting systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Chinese, and English as well as strong teamwork.
- The position frequently interacts with Retail Management and stores. Person in this role will need to develop relationships to leverage best practices across the company.
- Superior work ethics and initiatives and be a dependable team player to perform in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Be inquisitive, analytical and logical thinking, organized and self-motivated, mature and innovative
- Frequent travel is required (40%).
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China