SAINT LAURENT Sales Associate
Saint Laurent - Regular
Taichung City - Taiwan Region
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate who will report to the Store Director part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
- Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- Participate in maintaining a positive work environment
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally
- Ensure that the image of the Store is in line with corporate standards
- Support the Management in all the store processes compliance and follow-up
- Possess 2 years of sales experience in luxury retail industry
- Enthusiasm for fashion industry
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Saint Laurent adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background
- Full time
- Taiwan Region