BALENCIAGA- Sales Associate Monterrey
Balenciaga - Regular
MONTERREY - Mexico
To provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Achieve sales goals
- Provide an exceptional client experience and customer service
- Cultivate strong product knowledge across all categories
- Responsible for opening and closing of cash according to department store policies and guidelines
- Ensure the achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Procure information about current trends and fashion history and weave into selling ceremony
- Create and maintain a luxury environment
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment
- Foster open and constructive communication with team members, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
- Foster strong relationships with department store associates, personal shoppers and management
- Execute operational tasks per company directives
- Follow Company grooming, accordingly with Balenciaga standards and policies
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast pace environment
- Proven ability to drive results
- Excellent organizational skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Enhanced communication skills
- Passion for fashion industry
- Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time