Gucci - Regular
Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci, we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity
We are currently seeking a Cashier who will report to the Store Manager in our Perisur store.
To manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Perform with high integrity in operations, supporting the team on a daily basis to provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations as well as to increase the brand loyalty by communicating as “Gucci ambassador" the philosophy and the culture of the Brand.
How you will contribute
• You will be responsible for handling sales transactions of all types of payment methods and providing accurate day-end reports.
• Verify payments and request an official ID whenever a credit card charge is made.
• Register customers in the CRM database, update data if register is not correct or duplicated.
• Make the opening and closing of the daily cash, delivering the balance and report differences (if any) to the Department Manager, Assistant Manager or Store manager
• Scan products and ensure pricing is accurate.
• Support cross sell by adding products and introduce new ones.
• Solve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
• Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
• Maintain the work place clean and organized
Who you are
• A proactive and detail oriented and accurate person with retail and customer service experience.
• A experienced professional in POS system operation.
• A fluent Spanish and English speaker
• A flexible person willing to work in a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment. Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time