GUCCI Mexico Security & Crisis Management Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
How you will contribute:
- Reporting to the Regional Security and Crisis Manager this position will contribute to business goals by coordinating and monitoring the implementation of all safety and security policies and procedures defined by the WW Security Department providing recommendations to the local departments
- Conduct regular security risk assessments to determine appropriate protection levels based on inherent risks of the site and protected assets within; design security related equipment installations and systems based on a store’s physical characteristics and the assets being protected within are in line with WW Security Department minimum requirements.
- Act as a main security contact for all incident/crisis events. Manage Incident reports to minimize their impact on the business.
- Coordinate all emergency/crisis management actions providing a timely and coherent response to incidents as they arise.
- Review Security Audits and plan continuous improvement actions involving operations and commercial teams.
- Ensure general training to reinforce security awareness. Provide training sessions to all employees about safety on stock management, loss prevention, crisis management, etc.
Who you are?
- A proactive, detail oriented professional with at least 3-5 years of experience at safety and security, crisis management and loss prevention. (retail industry, preferred) with strong knowledge of CCTV, tagging and alarm systems. Fluent in English.
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time