HR Operations Coordinator
Kering - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.”
We are currently seeking an HR Operations Coordinator, who will report to HR Operations Manager. You will be based at the Kering offices located in Wayne, New Jersey.
The Human Resources Shared Service Coordinator will be part of Kering Shared Services support and value to the Kering brands. This position provides administrative care to the HR Shared Services department and the Kering brands on all Human Resources related matters and processes.
How you will contribute
- Data entry and maintaining employment records and personnel information within HRIS on an ongoing basis related to onboarding, offboarding, and employment changes/updates.
- Assist with responding to employee inquiries related to Company policy and entitlements, payroll and timesheet accuracy, benefits changes, time-off requests, personnel updates, etc.
- Conduct internal audits related to ensuring data accuracy within HRIS, ongoing payroll needs, system updates, and other policy/entitlement changes as needed.
- Assist with special projects on an ongoing basis as requested internally within HR Shared Services team or externally by brand specific needs.
- Maintenance of HR Shared Services related correspondence including distributing incoming/outgoing mail within HR Department.
- Act as a liaison for payroll related tasks including, but not limited to, data entry into payroll system, responding to employee inquiries, assisting with certain payment calculations, communicating payment details, etc.
- Other tasks, as assigned.
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize workload with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Excellent organization skills: demonstrate thoroughness to ensure quality work
- Full time