Visual Merchandising Assistant
Gucci - Regular
CIUDAD DE MEXICO - Mexico
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
As a Visual Merchandiser Assistant, your role will be to support the commercial strategy and contribute to the Customer experience within the store by implementing and maintaining all visual guidelines and standards for the merchandising of interiors, storefronts, and in-store special events to ensure consistency across all product categories in the store.
How you will contribute
Support VM team to ensure that products are displayed in accordance with company image standards and current guidelines within appropriate timing.
- Consistent monitoring of stock situation, including new arrivals and consolidations.
- Report of all VM implementations, pictures and presentations to be provided.
- Support installations for special events.
- Adequate communication with VM manager and Store managers.
- VM tools maintenance and inventories.
Who you are?
- A professional with proven experience (2-5 years) at Visual merchandising, styling or a similar role within industry with strong creative hand and the ability to research and communicate key ideas to drive visual standards able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced and high energy environment, detail oriented with ability to work at all levels of the company - Driving business success Computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) Knowledge of Photoshop would be considered an advantage Fluent in English, other languages are a bonus.
Why work with us?
This is an ideal opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a thriving merchandising team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time