ALEXANDER MCQUEEN HR Advisor
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a HR Advisor who would work closely with the Senior HR Manager, partnering with the London Head office to provide effective, timely and professional HR service to key stakeholders and employees.
Working in a small HR team, this role is reporting into the Senior HR Manager, acting as the first point of contact for employees based at our London Head Office. The main areas you will focus on include facilitating and keeping track of the onboarding and induction process for employees as well as overseeing the contract process and updating employee files with relevant documentation on our people system, Workday. You will have the opportunity to sit in on employee relation meetings and assist with the employee lifecycle meetings, managing the administration of these processes when appropriate. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to develop their career as HR generalist, developing into an advisor who can provide expert advice and guidance on Human Resources issues to our Managers
How you will contribute
- Looking after and keeping track of all new joiners and leaver to the business, ensuring the necessary documentation is in received and in line with current legislation
- Facilitate and attend weekly Operations Team meetings to ensure new joiners receive the right equipment on their first day and ensure their work station is set up.
- You will act as a point of contact for our shared service centre (Kering), this includes rolling out any initiatives such as induction and training opportunities that need to be rolled out to the business
- Helping with Employee Relations, acting as the initial point of contact for all ER related queries, escalating where necessary and directing as appropriate to the relevant teams.
- You will assist with a whole range of employee relations issues as and when they arise. This includes: contracts, terms and conditions, discrimination, maternity / paternity, dismissal processes, grievances, salary reviews etc.
- You will ensure that all employees details are kept to date on our people system and ensure that all files are compliant with GDPR.
- Ad HOC project
Your skills and experience
- Ideally have a CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience within a HR role essential
- Strong skills with HRIS systems
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong attention to details
- Self-Motivated to develop
- Previous experience in a luxury retail environment highly desirable
- Passion for Fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom