ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Pricing Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Pricing Assistant who will report to the Pricing Manager as part of our dynamic London team.
The Pricing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Pricing Manager and wider team with day-to-day tasks, analysing and pricing reports.
How you will contribute
- Understand the business process management of the company
- Construct and execute the pricing structure of any currency, market and pricelist providing frameworks and recommendations
- Conduct research and competitor analysis to build appropriate pricing strategies for the various product categories
- Review the actual pricing structure and maintain the database for internal reference
- Support during the selling campaigns ensuring to upload prices promptly and carefully; reviewing final prices before order cut-off dates
- Work with Merchandising teams to more accurately cost new products and carryover
- Monitor alignment of prices across channels (Retail/Wholesale/E-commerce), communicating any changes with relevant teams
- Regularly distribute updated pricing reports
- Providing ad hoc analysis upon request
- Support deploying Anaplan worldwide in collaboration with internal teams
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to work in a changing and very dynamic environment, learning new concepts and applying information to current circumstances
- The ability to work under high time and workload pressure
- The ability to have an overall overview although working with a considerable amount of detailed information
- The ability to meet all deadlines requested
- Experience in pricing/merchandising for a fashion house or brand
- Advanced knowledge of the main Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ideally knowledge of Stealth, TXT Demand Planning, Intmos, Anaplan
- Commercially minded with an awareness of product/ merchandising strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in a related discipline (business, economics)
- Second European language beneficial (Italian / French)
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom