ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Sustainability intern
Alexander McQueen - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NOVARA - Italy
How you will contribute
- Sustainable Sourcing and Tracking
- Study and verify sustainability claims, including due diligence of sustainability claims stated by suppliers, for alignment with Kering Standards
- Supporting and tracking all the certifications and self-declarations of suppliers related to sustainable materials, processes and accessories in the collections (in development and in production). Including maintaining all evidence and documentation up to date in the different tools, software, and platforms.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with various stakeholders and collaborators, keeping notes up to date, tracking and monitoring follow-up items and organizing key documentation.
- Support the mapping and tracking, through Microsoft Excel, of SKUs with identified sustainable materials / accessories
- Supporting projects related to circular economy and traceability and long-term sustainable sourcing pilots
- Work closely with London Sustainability team to collect and share information on sustainable materials and different developments for sourcing and traceability and sustainability compliance
Who you are
- Passionate in sustainable raw materials sourcing and development for the Luxury sector
- A textile engineering, environmental science, or sustainability university graduate
- Have excellent knowledge of and comfort level with Excel and complex levels of information
- Able to handle multiple projects and multitask, extremely well organized and proactive.
- A team-player
- A fluent Italian and English speaker with excellent communication skills
- Full time