BALENCIAGA Assistant Store Manager
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Assistant Store Manager who will report to the Store Manager for our Mount Street flagship boutique.
You will lead the store sales team in order to meet and exceed all sales and KPIs goals, in compliance with all processes and guidelines.To be responsible for promoting brand engagement to clients to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned to bring the store at its full potential.
How you will contribute
- Support the Store Manager and lead the Sales team in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
- Assist the Store Manager in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual Merchandising, display, client service, and operational functions within the Store
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Develop clienteling mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VIC
- Support the Store Manager in creating a team, whose activities are always motivated, competent and up-to-date in the fashion and luxury industries
- Attract, develop and retain talent by creating a positive work environment and a feedback culture
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Ensure execution of Retail Excellence guidelines in the store
- Support Store Manager in managing inventories activities, warehouse stock and reports immediately any discrepancies
- Challenge and improve current processes sustaining the growth and ensure efficiency and effectiveness
Who you are
- At least 5 years of a successful experience in a managerial position
- Sales experience in the luxury Retail industry
- High sensitivity to clients experience and loyalty
- Precision, organizational skills, adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness, client service mindset
- Mastering digital skills
- Coaching and feedback skills proven
Why work with us
At Balenciaga, we are interested in the result of individual efforts. We identify, nurture and develop all kinds of talents, offering multiple resources and learning opportunities to optimize our professional growth. Dedicated to deepen creativity and innovation, we encourage the learning of know-how while helping professional development.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom